Thursday 21 January 2016

Photo from St Joseph's Convent

First of a number of photos from the Convent. The introductory article for these posts is the 21 Jan 2016 'St Joseph's Convent salvaged from Friends Reunited'

https://www.facebook.com/groups/stjosephsconventsidcup/
 



Comments from pupils -
I think this was about 1974-1975 as some of these boys were in my class by the end. I recognise a few faces.
18th May 2009
Nick Waddell
I can name some of them:

Bottom row, left to right, Noel Burke, Unsure but might be Andrew Litchfield, Andrew Jeffries, Robert Styles(?), Micheal Sells, seems to recall Adrian something, Ian Hunt, Me (Nick Waddell), Andrew Boyle, no idea.

Back row, fourth from right is David Casey.

The rest escape my memory I'm afraid. Probably taken 1973, before Mrs Lyons took over the class.
23rd Jul 2013
Chris Carrington
Next to Andrew Jeffries is Chris Cox (rather than Robert Styles). Back Row (from the left) 2nd is David Dillon, 4th is David Casey, 5th is Richard Slater, 7th is Thomas Belsham and 8th is Anthony Davies
23rd Jul 2013
Gary Cousins
Middle row 5th from left! Me I believe
16th Sep 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment