Thursday 6 September 2018

Psychological crashing more frequently

In the 8 and a half years since my sister's murder I have experienced fairly regular surges of psychological and more frequently physical symptoms; the latter being a daily occurrence for extended periods. Meanwhile the underlying symptoms are there continuously in the background, or often less so in the background.
This year has not improved and recently there have been 2 periods of physical  and some psychological symptoms without any precursors or anniversaries to aggravate the underlying condition.

For the last 3 weeks, out of nowhere, the sudden physical symptoms and disorientation psychologically have been present everyday to varying degrees.One of the effects while I try to function is a complete loss of interest in the Hollywood promo project. Haven't been able to do much as it is due to the symptoms, but no matter how hard I try I could not find any interest in working or proceeding with the project, only now I am beginning to battle through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment