Friday 28 September 2018

St Joseph's and graveyards

A few months ago I got around to contacting Bexley Council,a place I slightly miss given that I am surrounded by farms and cows most of the time; that's not the problem, its that the land is so flat here.

I was inquiring about dead nuns! The council gave me locations for my convent's founder and headmistress plus names I had not heard of before.
 On  Tuesday 7th August I returned to Kent first to look at my old naval college and discuss with the locals about filming part of the Hollywood scripted film I'm directing and working out the blocking with one of my fellow lead actor's in the film, as Shakespeare wrote that we have a fight and we were planning out how we were going to do it.
Then on Wednesday after going back to Greenhithe to discuss further matters, it was off to Sidcup to meet another former St Joseph's pupil and for us to go and look at Sr. Theresa.

Barry Wright was already at Sidcup train station, as I had gone on the Bexleyheath line from Gtreenhithe before realising my mistake. We have been in touch for a few years with me sending him photos of the convent. He has very fond memories of St Joseph's and of being in Sr. Theresa's Form V class

No comments:

Post a Comment