Wednesday 10 April 2019

THE OLD IMDB PROFILE PAGE-

If you look on IMDB there are profile pages & multiple photos attached to the named actors.
Invariably  smiling at some Press promotion or awards ceremony at the  carpet bit,
the flashlights of the cameras bouncing off their white polished teeth.

I couldn't give a damn about such trivialities! I'm an engineer and scientist: half trained chemical physicist so far who happens to be a trained actor and enjoys it.

So I filled up my profile page, when I had one, with people that interested me instead of pics of myself; additionally  I can't stand watching myself.


Midsummer Nights Dream. My poster design for the last production I did as a student at Goldsmiths, although I continued to work in drama, music, psychology & art dept productions for years afterwards. I think it contains a dedication to the love of my life here, think her initials appear on her as they do on my film productions :AJF

No comments:

Post a Comment